To view the Jan. 2016 Vigil for Life article at Northwest Catholic magazine click here
Meeting Minutes and News July 26, 2016
Meeting Minutes and News June 28, 2016
Meeting Minutes and News May 31, 2016
Meeting Minutes and News April 26, 2016
Meeting Minutes and News March 22, 2016
Meeting Minutes and News Feb. 23, 2016
Meeting Minutes and News Jan. 26, 2016
Meeting Minutes and News Dec. 22, 2015
Meeting Minutes and News November 24, 2015
Meeting Minutes and News October 27, 2015
St. Stephen Respect Life Committee
is a St. Stephen the Martyr Parish ministry
of Social Action and Justice.
The Respect Life Committee (RLC) promotes respect for and protection of all human life from conception to natural death.
RLC works with and supports pro-life organizations including:
· Helpers of God’s Precious Infants, by praying at abortion clinics;
· Pregnancy Aid Centers, by providing material and financial support;
· 40 Days for Life, by praying at abortion clinics and providing associated activities;
· 4US.org, by soliciting donations to purchase ultrasound machines to save precious lives;
· Life Chain, by promoting the national October prayer event;
· March for Life in Olympia, by promoting the event and helping provide transportation and signage;
· Knights of Columbus, by partnering with their respect life activities;
· Gospel of Life Institute, by helping to disseminate pro-life information;
· Gabriel Project, by helping to build that organization in the Seattle Archdiocese;
· Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (ACCW), by supporting their respect life activities.
RLC meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:15 PM (after 6:30 PM Mass).
FIRST SATURDAY of every month:
9:30 AM to 11 AM at Kent Valley Planned Parenthood, 10056 S.E. 240th.
First Thursdays, St. Anthony
First Fridays, St. Monica
Questions? Email StStephenChoosesLife@yahoo.com