Assistance With Set-Up: If assistance with room set-up and/or equipment is needed, A Facility Set-Up Form is required. For events serving food, please use the Banquet Space Request Form.
Forms are available at the church office. Please contact the Facilities Coordinator, Kim Anderson at 253-631-1940 for more information.
General Rules for Use of Parish Facilities
I, as the individual requesting use of parish facilities on behalf of a parish group, accept responsibility for that group’s compliance with these General Rules. I understand our responsibility to be good stewards of parish property, and that failure by my group to abide by these rules may preclude future use of parish facilities by this group. My signature on the Facility Use Request Form means I have read and understand, and accept these rules.
during use of parish facilities:
- Use is only granted upon approval, and only for the dates and times submitted on the reverse side of this form. Any non-scheduled use is not allowed, and may be considered trespassing.
- Use is restricted to ONLY the spaces and times specifically requested.
- Adult supervision must be provided during entire activity
- Use of language or actions, which are offensive or profane to persons of ordinary sensibilities, or not honoring to our Lord, will not be tolerated.
- Smoking is prohibited in parish buildings, and within 25 feet of doors and windows, in compliance with state law.
- Any events at which wine and/or beer may be served is limited to: Social Hall, Narthex, Room # 230. Do not submit this form for such events. Rather, secure a “Banquet Space Request Form” to book your space.
- Weapons and drugs are prohibited
- The parish will not be responsible for losses of personal property by individuals or groups.
- Regarding accidents or injuries on parish property: In a timely manner, after care is appropriately provided to any injured party, notification must be given to the parish office manager of any incidents.
for building and grounds
- No food or beverages (other than water) are permitted in the classroom areas.
- No decorations or application of materials to walls, ceilings or floors shall be permitted which may damage these surfaces. All decorations are to be removed after each building use (exception: religious education materials in classrooms).
- Storage on parish property. Storage of group supplies, equipment, decorations, or other materials requires written authorization by the pastor (or administrator), and mutual agreement as to place and duration. The parish takes no responsibility for items stored or left on premises.
- Discovery of damage, maintenance needs, or rules violation by a previous user must be reported to the parish office manager as soon as possible. Failure to report damage or rule violation by a previous user in a timely manner may result in the most recent user being held responsible.
- Smokers are to dispose of cigarette butts in ashtrays, or remove from parish property. Do not litter!
- After your use --
- Trash is to be placed in receptacles (waste baskets or dumpster).Doors and windows are to be closed and locked. Lights are to be turned off.